Sandy Cove Ministries, A Christian Conference Center & Retreat Getaway
We're here to help you and your group connect with God and each other
Sandy Cove Ministries delivers the message of hope that JESUS NEVER FAILS by providing opportunities for rest, refuge, retreat, renewal, and recreation.
It's our mission to help you and your group connect with God and each other in order to be transformed into the image of Christ through His Word, His creation, and community.
Whether you're a volunteer group leader or professional meeting planner, if you're looking for an all-inclusive venue, check out Sandy Cove!
- We're an all-inclusive Christian conference and retreat center located in North East, Maryland.
- While we offer programmed events, we also rent out our facility to groups for day and overnight events, retreats, meetings, and more.
- We have 150 guest rooms that can accommodate up to 600 overnight guests. Additional overnight guests can be accommodated in our campgrounds or local hotels. With special arrangements, we can accommodate groups of 1000 or more for dining and meeting space.
- Our package rates include lodging, meals, meeting space and a wide variety of recreational activities.
We look forward to working with you!
Sandy Cove's Statement of Faith
Sandy Cove is a non-denominational, not-for-profit organization governed by biblical principles. Though certain doctrinal distinctives are expressed below, the programs and facilities of Sandy Cove are enjoyed by a wide cross-section of denominational organizations and groups.
We subscribe to the following beliefs.
- The divine inspiration and consequent authority of the whole Canonical Scriptures
- The doctrine of the Trinity
- The doctrine of the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory
- The fall of man, his consequent moral depravity, and his need of regeneration
- The atonement through the substitutionary death of Christ
- The doctrine of justification by faith
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life
- The resurrection of the body, both in the case of the just and the unjust
- The eternal life of the saved and the eternal punishment of the lost