Sandy Cove Guidelines
Since the mission of Sandy Cove Ministries is to help people connect with God and each other in order to be transformed into the image of Christ, through His Word, His creation and community we have established certain communal guidelines we ask all guests to follow.
We are not really about rules, but we are big on community. Part of this involves everyone looking out for the interests of others, for the benefit of all. It is not possible to list all forms of disruptive or un-Christ-like behavior, but the following are helpful guidelines to ensure that all guests can experience our mission.
Therefore, as a guest of Sandy Cove we ask you to:
- Avoid the use of alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, firearms or explosives
- Wear only modest one-piece swimming attire (men, women and children)
- Practice biblical morality regarding sexual relations
- Refrain from smoking in buildings (outdoors is acceptable)
- Be fully responsible for the behavior of your children at all hours as to reduce the disruption to other guests
- Leave your pets at home (except service animals)
By placing a reservation, guests indicate their understanding and agreement to the above conditions. Sandy Cove reserves the right to refuse service to any guest.